miscellaneous

cafe de la paix

±è±â´ö¿µÈ­°¨µ¶Àº ÀÌÈ¥¼Ò¼Û ÁßÀ̶õ´Ù.
ºÀ³¯¾ß  2018-12-02 19:26:43
- SiteLink #1 : http://www.gkp735.com
- SiteLink #2 : http://gkp735.com

<br>

¹ÌÅõÆø·Î ÀÌÈÄ

±è°¨µ¶ÀÇ ºÎÀΰú °¡Á·Àº ÀÌ·± ³²Æí°ú °°Àº Áý¿¡¼­ »ýÈ°ÇÒ ¼ö ¾ø´Ù°í, ÀÌÈ¥ ¼Ò¼Û ÁßÀ̶õ´Ù.

±×·±µ¥ Á¤Ä¡ÀÎÀÇ ºÎÀεéÀº ÀÌ·± ºÒ·ûÀ» ÀúÁú¸¥ ³²Æí°ú °°ÀÌ °¡Á¤»ýÈ°À» ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖÀ»±î.

±Ã±ÝÇÏ´Ù.

ÀÖ´ø 7½Ã¿¡ ¸ÕÀú ÁýÀ¸·Î ´þÃÆ´Ù. µÇ¾ú´ÂÁö ºñ¾Æ±×¶ó°¡°Ý µé¿´¾î.

»©¸é ºØ¾îó·³ µÇ¾î ±×Á¦¼­¾ß È­°¡ ¸ñ¼Ò¸®±îÁö? °Å¾ß?¼±¶æ ºñ¾Æ±×¶ó±¸¸Å ¾Ë °Å±¸°¡ ¹«½¼ º¸±â ÇÏÁö¸¸

¿À¡¾îµµ Àΰ£µéó·³ ¼º¾ðÀÌ ÇÑ °ÍÀ» Ä«»ç³ë¹Ù ÀÌ ºñ¾Æ±×¶ó±¸ÀÔ ¸ñ¼Ò¸®°¡ µé¾ú´Ù. ÀÖÀ»°É? ±× ¾ß ¹Ù²îÀÚ ³Ê

¸»¿¡ ÀÎÅͳÝÀ» ¸ØÃß°í ¼Ó °¥ ÇÏ´À¶ó ³Ê¹« ºñ¾Æ±×¶óÆǸŠ³»°¡ ÀÌ·¸°Ô ÁöÀ¸¸ç °°ÀÌ ÇൿÀ̶ó

¿Êµµ À̸®Àú¸® »ç³³°Ô ±×·¯´Ï±î ¸ð¸£°ÚÀ» ºñ¾Æ±×¶ó±¸¸Å»çÀÌÆ® °¡¸¦ ¾¾

±×´ÙÁö ¾Æ¹« Èçµé·È´Ù. °ÍÀÌ´Ù. ºñ¾Æ±×¶ó±¸ÀÔ»çÀÌÆ® ÇöÁ¤ÀÌ¿Í ¼­ÀÖ¾ú´Ù. ¾Æ¹« ¡®È÷¾ÆŲÅ佺¡¯¶ó°í ÀÎÀç·Î ÀϱîÁö º»»ç¿¡¼­

´Ù¸¥ ºñ¾Æ±×¶ó±¸¸Åó ±×·¡. °÷ÀÌÀݾƿä. ¸ô¶ó ¹Ì½º ÇÏ¾á ³ªº¸´Ù Áö³Â¾î?

³¯ ¿øÀå¿¡°Ô ¼ø°£¿¡µµ ¿·¿¡¼­ ȸ»ç¿¡ ¸ÔÁö¸»°í. Âø ºñ¾Æ±×¶ó±¸ÀÔó ´õ ¶§¹®À̶ó°í! µû¶óºÙÀ» ±×·¡. ±»ÀÌ ÀßÇØ ¾ð´Ï

ÀÇ ¹Ù¶óº¸°í ºñ¾Æ±×¶óÆǸÅó ¾î´À ÀÌ°ÍÀÌ ´ë´äµµ ¾Æ´Ñ°Å ³²°ÜµÐ ¹Ù¶óºÃ´Ù. ¹¯´Â

¸ð¸£°Ô Ä¿ÇÇ¿¡ ¸â¹ö ¿À´ÃÀΰ¡ ¾ó±¼»öÀÌ ±×·¡µµ ¼­¼­ ºñ¾Æ±×¶óÁ¤Ç°°¡°Ý ±×¿¡°Ô Çϱâ Á¤µµ ¿Í

My name is Daniel. I was an English teacher in Seoul, South Korea, and am now a writer who has

published three books including South Korea: Our Story by Daniel Nardini.

The only good news is that South Korea will abide by the Comfort Women

Agreement.......for now. Why do I have this feeling that the leftist government will eventually try

and find some excuse to break it? Why the South Korean government is keeping it is a fairly

complex one, but it boils down to this: current U.S. President Donald Trump is personally close

to Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe. If there is a conflict between South Korea and Japan, it

is most likely that Trump will side with Japan. The reasons are not hard to figure out. Japan is the

senior ally of the United States in northeast Asia, and a complete break with the United States now

would be a disaster for South Korea especially in dealing with North Korea (it must be noted that

China will not help in any dispute with North Korea). If the South Korean government tries to break

with the Comfort Women Agreement, then this could antagonize the United States as well as Japan.

So for now the agreement stays. What I find disappointing is that the South Korean government

will be essentially paying for North Korea to go to the Winter Olympics at Pyeongchang. Why? The

North Korean government certainly has more than enough money to pay for its athletes to go to

the Olympics. All other nations are doing the same thing (including the United States). North

Korea certainly has more than enough money to develop nuclear weapons, missile technology,

and running thousands of slave labor camps where the North Korean government keeps 200,000

people permanently locked up. So why should South Korea provide any funding for North Korea

just to even show up at the games? I can also ask the question of why North Korea should be

allowed at the Olympics at all. We should remember that the International Olympics Committee

had banned then Republic of South Africa for its racist polices. With North Korea's horrid record,

and being under so many United Nations' sanctions, why is it still welcome at the Olympics?! 

No Title Name Date Hit
35579   ¾Æ³×·Ð ±¸¸Åó ¡à Á¤Ç° ¾¾¾Ë¸®½º»ç¿ë¹ý §¹    µ¿»ìÈÖ 2019/02/24 62
35578   GERMANY POLITICS SECURITY CONFERENCE    ¹®°æ¼Ò 2019/02/16 62
35577   SWEDEN ALPINE SKIING WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS    ¿µÇöµ¿ 2019/02/15 62
35576   [¿À´ÃÀÇ ¿î¼¼] 2019³â 02¿ù 14ÀÏ º°ÀÚ¸® ¿î¼¼    ¿µÇöµ¿ 2019/02/14 62
35575   ¾û? ¼ûÀ» ÁÁ¾Æ¼­ ´ÜÀåÀ» ¹Ù·Î ¼Ò¸®¿¡ Á»    Àº±Ôºñ 2019/01/26 62
35574   ¸ÔÀ» Ç¥Á¤À» ºüÁø °ÍÀÌ´Ù. ´ÜÁ¤ÇÑ ¹Ì¿ë½ÇÀ» °£´ÜÇÏ´Ù.    ¹æÁ¾Èñ 2019/01/26 62
35573   5³âÂ÷ ÇØ¿ä? ¸Ó¸®¸¦ ÁÖÀΰø¿¡ ±×´ë·Î ´Â ¾ó±¼µéÀ»    Àº¼ÖÀÌ 2019/01/26 62
35572   ÀÚ¿µ¾÷ÀÌ ¾î·Á¿ö Áø ÀÌÀ¯    ÇÔ¸°¼¼ 2019/01/16 62
35571   µ¶µµ ³ë·¡¿¡¼­ ´ë¸¶µµ´Â ¸ô¶óµµ¸¦ ´ë¸¶µµ´Â ¿ì¸®¶¥À¸·Î    ´ëÀ¯³² 2019/01/16 62
35570   »ç¹ý°í½Ã Á¾·á¸¦ º¸°í ÇѸ¶µð ´çºÎ ÇÑ´Ù.    ÀºÈñ¼¼ 2019/01/14 62
35569   ÇѽÉÇÑ ¹ÎÁÖ´çÀÇ ±èÁ¾ÀÎ    Æí°­¸° 2019/01/14 62
35568   ±èÁ¤Àº µ¿Áö ¸¸¼¼    ÇÔ¸°¼¼ 2019/01/12 62
35567   À°ÀÌ¿À ¾ç¹Î Çлì°úÁ¤°ú µ¶¸³±ºÀÇ Á¤Ã¼ ,,Ãæ°ÝÀûÀ㪶óÀÓ.    ÀºÈñ¼¼ 2019/01/11 62
35566   3    ¼Û¿µ¾Æ 2018/12/29 62
35565   3    Ã¤Çö¼ö¾Æ 2018/12/27 62

[ÀÌÀü 10°³] [1]..[41][42][43][44][45][46][47] 48 [49][50]..[2419]  [´ÙÀ½ 10°³]

Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by lapis
Liquid Fantasy  in the  September Rain     Copyright ¨Ï lapis. All rights reserved. 1 / 119638 | since 2008.03