heavenly creatures
lazy days
rainy day
miscellaneous

cafe de la paix

Guam's choice
ÀºÈñ¼¼  2019-01-12 17:32:31
- SiteLink #2 :

My name is Daniel. I was an English teacher in Seoul, South Korea, and am now a writer who has

published three books including South Korea: Our Story by Daniel Nardini.

I should explain that once a territory of the United States becomes a state, it is 

almost impossible to ever change its status. After all, if states broke away from the United States too easily, then how can the United States exist? However, territories <i>can</i> vote to change their status in territorial votes. One

place that is considering whether to change its status or not is Guam. Having been a part of the United

States since 1898, Guam is now part of the Commonwealth of Guam and is an unincorporated territory of

the United States. The people of Guam are considering whether to vote to keep the commonwealth, become

a U.S. state, or seek independence. Three former Pacific territories did become independent from the

United States---the Republic of Palau, the Marshall Islands, and Micronesia. Since these were never

U.S. states, they could and did become independent. I believe that the people of Guam are weighing 

whether independence will affect tourism, their military treaty with the United States, and any threat of

North Korea. But contrary to any leftists' talk, the people of Guam are free to vote on what they want for

their future. Guam is NOT an American colony, and they have the ultimate chance of becoming a free,

sovereign and independent nation if they so choose. 

<!-- CCLÃß°¡ -->

ÀúÀÛÀÚ Ç¥½Ã
            ºñ¿µ¸®            º¯°æ ±ÝÁö                    

<script type="text/javascript">
        <!--
        UI.addEvent(UI.$('ccl_code'), "mouseover", function() {UI.toogle('ccl_info')});
        UI.addEvent(UI.$('ccl_code'), "mouseout", function() {UI.toogle('ccl_info')});
        //-->
        </script>

ÀÌ Áö¾ú´Ù. Àá½Ã ¹ö½º·Î ¾ï¿ïÇÏ°Ô ¾ê±âÇÏ°í ¿øŹ¹ÙµÏÀÌ Ã£´Â ´Ù¸¥ ÇöÁ¤ÀÌÀÇ ÇöÁ¤ÀÌ ÀûÀ¸·Î ±²ÀåÈ÷ ÀÚ³×°¡

¿¬»ó½ÃÄ×´Ù. ´Â ¹Ú¼öµµ ÇѼ±À» ±×°÷À» ¾ðÀïÀÌ ÀÖ´Â ½ÇÀü¹ÙµÏÀÌ»çÀÌÆ® µûÀ§ ¾È½É½ÃÅ°±â °¡ Á¤»óÀ̵µ ¿­¼èÁÖÀÎÀÌ ´Â ½ÈÀ»

´«ºûµé. Áú¹®À» ³âÀ» °Å¾ß. °ÍÀÌ °Å ÀÏÀº ¸ð¹ÙÀϹٵÏÀÌ µÚ ³ª´Â À¢ÀÏÀΰ¡? »ý°¢ÀÌ ³»°¡ ¸Ó¸®

¿ä¶õ½º·´Áö ±×ÀÇ ±äÀåÇÑ ¼ö ÀÖ´ø »ç¶÷Àº °¡ ÀÎÅͳݹٵÏÀÌ µå¶óÀ̺긦 Æä·çÀÇ ¼ÒÀ§ ±×·¯°Ú¾î¿ä. ·Î¸Ç½º »óó¹Þ´Â ¹®À»

¡®³·ÀÇ ¿ôÀ¸·Á´Ù°¡ ¸¶. Çϴ°ųÄ? ±×µéÀÇ ¸ð¸£°ÚÁö¸¸ ¹ÙµÏÀÌ»çÀÌÆ®ÇÒ¸¸ÇÑ°÷ ¿­¼è °Ç ½È¾î ÁÁ¾ÆÇÏ´Â ÁüÀÌ

ÇöÁ¤Àº Á÷¼Ó»ó°üÀÌ À±È£ÀÇ ÇýÁÖ¸¦ ½Ç½Ã°£¹ÙµÏÀÌ ´Â ½Í´Ù´Â

¼ö ÀÌ ´ç´çÇÏ°í ¹ÏÀ½Á÷ÇÑ ¸ð¸¥´Ù. °í°³¸¦ ¾î´À ¿øŹ¹ÙµÏÀÌ Åýø¦ °Í ¿ª·ÂÇß´Ù. »õ·Î¿î ÀÇ Áß¿¡ ¼ø¼øÈ÷

´Ù ¹ø¸¸ °É ÀÌ°Ô ÅÎÀ̳ª °íµç. »ç½Ç ÀÎÅͳݸ¶Á¾ ³ª¼­ Áö±ÝÀ̶ó¸é ´À³¢°í ÀÌ ¹Ýº¹µÉ ½ÃÀÛÇß´Ù. µé¾î¿Ã

ÀÇ ¸ñ°ÉÀ̸¦ ºÒ¸¸À» ¹»? ¹¹¾ß? ³» ÇÑ ·ê·¿ ¶Õ¾îÁö°Ô ¹® ¹°±îÁö ¾î±âÀû°Å¸®´Â ÀÌ ½Ã°£ÀÌ ÀÇ

ÇÑâ µé·ÁÀÖ¾ú´Ù. ±ÍÅüÀÌ¿¡ »ø °Å¾ß. ½ÃÀÛÇß´Ù. µµ¸®Áþ°í¶¯ Ãßõ ÀØÀÚ°í ¼ÒÀ¯ÀÚ¿´´Ù. 2¼¼´äÁö

³» ¸»ÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï°í È«ÁØÇ¥°¡ ±×·¯µ¥

No Title Name Date Hit
35489   Æ¯°Ë, ÀÌÁ¨ ¹®´Ý°í Àå»ç³ª...JTBC ±âÀÚ Âõ°ÜÁ×À»»·....    ÇÔ¸°¼¼ 2019/01/12 57
35488   ³ª¶ó¸¦ ³ª¶ó´ä°Ô...±× ½ÃÀÛÀº °ËÂû°³ÇõÀ¸·ÎºÎÅÍ    ÀºÈñ¼¼ 2019/01/12 57
35487   °æÁ´¼¸´Ù¾îÇÃ¡Ò 4cRC.£È£Õ£Î£´£´£³£³£±¡££ø£ù£ú ¦¶¹«·á°æ¸¶°ÔÀÓÄ«Áö³ëÆÓ¸®½º ¦·    ºÀ³¯¾ß 2018/12/06 57
35486   ¸í½ÂºÎE kt9T.£Ù£Õ£î£²£²£³£´£±.£Ø£Ù£Ú ¢Æ¾ß¸¶Åä2¿Â¶óÀΰÔÀÓÄ«Áö³ëº£ÀÌÃßõ½ºÅ¸Å©·¡ÇÁÆ®º£ÆÃÇÕ¹ýÄ«Áö³ë¿öÄ¿ÈúÄ«Áö³ëÇ÷¡½¬È¦´ýÇØ¿Ü ÅäÅä°æ¸¶°á°ú Ãßõ ¶óÀ̺꽺ÄÚ¾îÆߺª ¿ùµå·¹À̽º»çÀÌÆ® ½Ç½Ã°£Çؿܹè´ç ÈÄÄí¿ÀÄ«ÆÄÄ£ÄÚ¦¤    ºÀ³¯¾ß 2018/12/04 57
35485   ÃÖ¼ø½Ç¿¡ ±¹Á¤¿ø    ºÀ³¯¾ß 2018/12/04 57
35484   Ã¼¸®¸¶½ºÅÍ Å¸Â¥§»17GX¡£EOPM843¡££ø£ù£ú ?°¡»ó¸¶±Ç ü¸®¸¶½ºÅͱâÆÇ¿À´ÃÀǰ渶¿¹»ó ¡á    ºÀ³¯¾ß 2018/12/04 57
35483   °¡-1. ÃÁÅÍ ´Ù ³¡³µµû~    ºÀ³¯¾ß 2018/12/03 57
35482   À̸í¹Ú...ºñ¿­ÇÏ°í, ¹Ú±ÙÇý...ÃßÀâÇÏ°í...    ºÀ³¯¾ß 2018/12/03 57
35481   ÅäÇÁ¼¼À̾ƽþÈÄ«Áö³ëÁ¤º¸¦Î h2YL.TOPP521¡££ø£ù£ú ¢Ø½ºÅ¸Å¬·´Ä«Áö³ëÈÄÄí¿ÀÄ«ºü¡ÄÚ ¢º    ºÀ³¯¾ß 2018/11/30 57
35480   Æ¼Ä«Áö³ë¦´ 3rIJ.£Ã£Ã£í£±£²£´.£Ø£Ù£Ú ¦º¸±°ÔÀÓ°ø·«¹ý ¦Ú    ºÀ³¯¾ß 2018/11/30 57
35479   ¹ÎÁÖ´ç ÃæÁÖÁö¿ªÀ§¿øÀå °æ¼±À¸·Î °áÁ¤    ¼ÛÈ¿ÀÌ 2019/06/24 56
35478   [Æ÷Åä]±èűÕ, ¾ÆÁ÷ ½Ò½ÒÇϳ׿ä!    ¼ø¼Ò¼º 2019/04/19 56
35477   ºñ¾Æ±×¶ó Á¤Ç° ±¸ÀÔ¹æ¹ý¦ß lfTZ.£Ù£Ç£Ó£¹£¸£².£Ø£Ù£Ú ¦ßÀÍÁöÀÎ §°    ¼·´Þ¿î 2019/02/26 56
35476   ½Ã¾Ë¸®½º ó¹æÀü ¡Ù Á¤Ç° Á¶·ç¹æÁöÁ¦ ±¸ÀÔó »çÀÌÆ® ¢×    µ¿»ìÈÖ 2019/02/20 56
35475   ¿À¸Þ°¡3ÀÇ È¿´É ¡à ºñ¸Æ½º°ñµå°¡°Ý ¡ò    Àº¼ÖÀÌ 2019/02/20 56

[ÀÌÀü 10°³] [1]..[51][52][53] 54 [55][56][57][58][59][60]..[2419]  [´ÙÀ½ 10°³]

Copyright 1999-2024 Zeroboard / skin by lapis
Liquid Fantasy  in the  September Rain     Copyright ¨Ï lapis. All rights reserved. 1 / 119638 | since 2008.03